Saturday, January 24, 2009

Launching Canine Couture From Sassys

I will be introducing a line of couture for toy breed dogs. I will consider some larger dogs so please inquire. However, larger dog couture prices will be more, so check with me please. I will do specialty fabrics with an extra charge for having them shipped to me. I have had inquiries for favorite foot ball team fabrics and even on for John Deere fabric for the farm poodle. Please check back often.

The catch here is: There is no catch! You can choose to have a fashion made for your toy fur baby in any color or any style that you want if I can come up with a pattern for what you are looking for.

I was a sewing instructor with Singer Company back in the 1970's when I also worked retail for them and I have sewn all my life.

Every dress, gown, will be an original made especially for your baby. There is no event to large or small that I cannot design something for. Maybe you just dress your fur babies daily or maybe you are attending a party, wedding, you name it and I will try to accommodate you.

I will be posting some fashions that I make for my own Toy Poodle Sassy. I will also post some examples of the types of fashions I can provide.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Graciously yours,
Pat and Sassy

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on starting your own business! What fun to be able to create pet fashions!!

    ReplyDelete